If you are using an Exchange account, you can auto reply a specified message for the received emails with setting the Out of Office Assistant while you are away. Please do as follows:
1. Click File button in the upper-left corner in outlook 2010, and click Info > Automatic Replies
Note: If you do not see this Automatic Replies option, your outlook have not connected to an Exchange Server.
2. In the Automatic Replies dialog box, select the Send automatic replies:
- (1.) Check the Only send during this time range, and then specify the Start time and End time you need to auto reply the message.
- (2.) Then type your message at the space box.
If you want to send auto-reply message to external senders, click on the Outside My Organization tab and check the Auto-reply to people outside my organization option. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to activate the out of office message.