To modify the on-screen display for a key, follow these steps:
- Use the shortcut on your desktop, or do a search for “Keyboard” from the Start menu.
- On the Key Settings tab, make sure that the correct Microsoft keyboard model name is selected. The keys that are available for customization depend on the model name that is selected.
- To select a different keyboard, click Change, select the correct keyboard, and then click OK.
- Double-click the key for which you want to change the on-screen display.
- In the Reassign a Key wizard, clear the Displays (key name) status on the screen check box to disable the on-screen display, or select it so that a check mark is in the box to enable it, and then click Finish.