Tap the Settings icon, then scroll down and press Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Press Add Account.
Press Add Mail Account.
Enter the following information and press Next:
- Name: Enter your name. People will see this when you send them an email from your device.
- Email: Enter the full email address you are setting up. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Password: Enter your mailbox password.
- Description: Enter an optional description to help you identify this mailbox.
Select the IMAP tab.
You will be prompted to enter some additional information. Enter the following information in the Incoming Mail Server box.
- Host Name: mail.yourdomainname.com, replacing yourdomainname.com with your actual domain name.
- Username: Enter your email address, e.g email@example.com
- Password: Enter the password you chose when you set up the mailbox.
In the Outgoing Mail Server box, enter the SMTP server details supplied by your service provider, and press Next.
Your device will display a message that it cannot connect using SSL, and will ask if you wish to set up the account without using the SSL. Tap the Yes button.
Press the Save button at the top right of the screen to save your new account.
Your phone will now attempt to connect to your mail server. This can take a couple of minutes to complete.